Benefits of Vaping for Women : Smoking is known to bring plenty of negative effects on the body. But there are certain risks associated with smoking when it comes to women’s health. If you are a woman who is a regular smoker, it is important to pay attention to these health risks and what their long-term impact is for your overall health.
Smoking and Women’s Health
The following are some of the detrimental impacts that smoking can cause on a woman’s health:
- Smoking can have a direct effect on a woman’s reproductive health. Regular smoking can lead to a variety of health issues for women such as irregular periods, painful periods, infertility, early menopause, and low estrogen levels.
- Smoking can also impact a woman’s respiratory health. One of the most common conditions acquired by people who smoke is known as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. When you develop this condition, you find it difficult to breathe and the condition worsens as time goes on. This is an incurable disease.
- Smoking can also lead women to develop certain types of heart disease. In fact, majority of heart diseases in men and women who are under 50 years of age are linked to smoking. Another complication that could arise from this is the possibility of developing abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Finally, smoking is linked to increased risk for developing certain types of cancer. And it is not just lung cancer that you are in danger of because you can also develop kidney, liver, colorectal, and throat cancers.
- Women who smoke on a regular basis are also less likely to get pregnant (versus women who do not smoke). And for those women who are able to conceive, there is also the high risk of developing pregnancy complications due to smoking.
Why Switch to Vaping?
Women who are scared about the health impacts of smoking usually turn to vaping. It is a commonly accepted alternative to the former because you can get the same satisfaction but without the harmful effects on your health.
Read more at https://www.womenfitnessmag.com