Is your new year resolution to stop smoking floundering? Finding it difficult to break the habit? Tried in the past but been unsuccessful? You’re not alone – there are some 7m other smokers just like you in the UK.
Take our 3 step VApril Challenge in cities across the UK and give yourself the best chance of giving up cigarettes for good.
1. Drop into a Vaping Masterclass.
Drop into a Vaping Masterclass anytime during April at specialist vaping stores in cities across the UK. The masterclass will include:
- An introduction to the range of devices and flavours on the market;
- Expert advice on the ideal starter products based on smoking habits: from social and average to regular and heavy cigarette usage
2. Receive your free 6-page VApril guide.
The UK Vaping Industry Association has produced a special guide for first time vapers, Vape to break the smoking habit, which provides lots of great advice and information on:
- The best way to make the transition from smoker to vaper
- The different nicotine strengths to select in line with your smoking habits
- The range of devices on the market to use at different stages in your vaping journey from ‘vaping first timers’ to ‘vaping veterans’
- The different components that make up a vape device
- 5 vaping facts to encourage you to quit smoking
3. Be social.
Tell us about your VApril experience by posting your thoughts, pics and videos on.
Read more at vapril.org