As we take stock of 2017, we can reflect on all that we’ve accomplished. Where were you a year ago and where did you want to be now? Which goals have you achieved and which stayed on your New Year’s Resolution list, gathering dust? It’s not uncommon to feel both a sense of excitement at the new year, but also a sense of regret for what we may feel was missing from 2017. A majority of smokers would probably put “quitting” in the latter category. Don’t despair. 2018 can be the year that you finally make the switch to vapour. Here’s 5 reasons we think so, too.
- More Information. This is the year to switch to vapour because you know more than you did last year. You know more about vaping because there is simply more information. We already knew that vaping is 95% safer than smoking when the year began. 2017 added more to that. From vaping shops providing further proof that vaping is safe to understanding that vapour has minimal impact on human cells. We have another year of research and data, and that means more information for anyone considering a switch to vapour.
- British Embrace. It may have taken a few years for government officials in the UK to really get it, but now they seemingly do. There was a great deal of caution regarding vaping when it was first introduced to the UK. But 2017 saw a real embrace of this amazing technology. So much so that vaping was even featured in the UK Tobacco Control Plan. This year you’ll have even more support in the UK for making that switch to vapour.
- Social Embrace. Another year of vaping devices on the market means another year of vapour going mainstream. It’s not that we need vapour to be popular for our self-esteem. What we need is more understanding and acceptance of what vapour is. The understanding that secondhand vapour isn’t real helps its overall acceptance among those who don’t vape. We’ve seen a real societal embrace of vapour in 2017, making 2018 even easier for vapers and yet another reason to switch.
- You’re Ready. This is the year for you to switch to vapour, because you’re ready for it. Sometimes, it’s as simple as that. If last year you had “quit smoking” at the top of your New Year’s Resolution list, chances are you were ready to put it on this year’s list too. Switching to vapour is something else. It’s something you’re ready for. A Briton switches to vaping every 240 seconds, and there are a lot of 240 seconds in 2018. You’re ready to be one of them.
- It’s Easier Than Ever. When vaping first came to the UK, it was costly and hard to get into. But in 2018 it’s easier than ever. You can make the switch to vapour because vaping is easy for beginners now. Simply picking up a premium vape starter kit will have you on your way in no time. You have loads of options – from hardware to flavour, and there is so much information out there for you too.
We know you’ve heard this before, because around New Year’s you’ll get a lot of these lists. You’ll also have tried and failed on your own. Yet this is a new year with brand new possibilities. If you’ve always hoped you would one day make that change in your life, this can be the year to do it. Making the switch to vapour in 2018 isn’t a dream. It’s very real and very achievable. Don’t you think you owe it to yourself for this to be the year? We think you do, and we’re here to help every step of the way.
Read more at buyv2cigs.co.uk